Saturday 10 February 2007

saturday

Got up and went to the gym, and then went and bought some water retention tablets, as I'd put on 3lbs. How can that be? I stick to this diet religiously, and then it goes the other way. Now I know I'm likely to retaining water as I'm due on, but 3 bloody pounds, how disheartening is that, and rather stupidly I weighed myself tonight too, and I'm another 3lbs heavier, which is the norm form morning to night, but of course, now I feel crap. The weather is dire, it's throwing it down with rain, and my kitchen in a pigsty. However, my niece found out this morning that she's got into the same secondary school as my daughter, a really tough entry exam, over 1000 candidates sat for 90 odd places, so she's a really clever girl to have got in, so it's not all doom and gloom. But I wish those 3lbs would bugger off over night :-(

No comments: