Wednesday 14 February 2007

Had my weekly weigh-in last night

Went for my weigh in and have lost another 3lbs, particularly relieved as I'd put 3lbs on over the weekend, so am actually 6lbs down on Saturday morning, thrilled! So now I have a size 10 to aim for, am a 12 on my bottoms but still a 14 up top, but went to the gym this morning in a lycra'd pair of gym trousers that are a 10-12, could never have imagined squeezing in to them 6 weeks ago. Martin gave me some beautiful yellow and red roses for Valentines, and I'm sure he'll be surprised, when he gets home, to see I've managed to take them out of their presentation cellophane, I'm such a slut they usually languish in their wrappings for days, but as I have time on my hands these days (not making/eating food! :-) ) I have unpacked them. I bought him some chocolately goodies, and a pair of naughty dice, may play with the dice tonight if he's lucky, I'll see what else comes home with him tonight, he's having to really be clever, as he'd usually give me wine or champagne, but my total abstinence means no alcoholic fun for me for a couple more months! I still want to lose another 3 stone, but will review when I've lost 2, don't want to look like a matchstick woman (as if!)

No comments: