Wednesday 7 February 2007

late night

Had a good day today, although there was a point at about 6 o'clock when I started to worry that I'd be out of rations and be hungry, but luckily the distraction of my daughter's parents evening put paid to that and I've managed another day. Had my hair coloured (was looking very 'rooty' down my parting and had grey wings) so feeling a bit more glam. Have also provisionally booked some more 'things to look forward to'. A spa day with a couple of friends, and 2 shopping days with friends, one in March and one in April. Have also got another friend interested in another spa day, which may turn into an overnight 2 day extravaganza, for after Easter, in the pipeline, but will finalise the dates for that tomorrow. I know that each thing I have to look forward I will look a little more like how I want to. The weather forecast is predicting heavy snowfall overnight, so Martin is bring in logs for the log burners, but this means he needs to leave the bloody kitchen door open apparently, so am freezing my arse off, will go and warm up in (another) hot bath. I have never been so clean since I started this diet, I seem to spend all my time at the gym then showering and then having a distracting bath in the evening, although I don't need distracting tonight, just defrosting :-)

No comments: