Thursday 8 February 2007

another day....

hopefully another 1/2 lb :-) We had a reasonable amount of snow today so the kids were off school, luckily my sister cooked for them at lunch time so I had that temptation removed. I went to the gym this morning and had lots of positive feedback, and took myself to an aerobic class this evening, but the instructor didn't turn up, don't know why, the roads were fine, so I took myself onto the treadmill for 20 minutes and walked briskly uphill. I then went to a Virgin Vie party, drank water and black coffee and sat in front of a dish of crudites and dips and totally resisted them, actually, it wasn't even a conscious effort, just wasn't interested. Modelled the jewellery, and that included a couple of choker style necklaces that would have looked ridiculous round my neck even a month ago, bit of rugby players neck then! Have bought myself a couple of pieces of jewellery, have to hope I can fiddle with the catches, as I struggle to put jewellery on myself so it just sits there gathering dust. I think it's because (smug moment) I go to the gym every day and when I get home and shower, everyone else is at work or school so there's no one to ask to do the clasps, oh the joy of having gel nails, they tend to be a bit thicker that your own nails so every little fiddly task becomes insurmountable!!

No comments: