Friday 9 February 2007

progress

I went to the gym for my monthly weigh and measure, completely independent of current diet, and I was actually clapped for my success by other members! I started going to Curves (women only gym) last year but only really started shifting weight since last September, and since then, in 5 months, I have now lost......47 lbs, and 35.5 inches. Oh my! And to break it down further, I have lose 4.5 inches off my bust, 8.5 off my waist, 5.5 off my jelly belly, and 6 off my hips. Each thigh has gone down 4 inches and each arm 1.5 :0) I''ve lost 7% of my body fat. And then I went to my lovely beautician where I had a an inch loss wrap, so I've lost another 13 inches since this morning, albeit temporarily (supposed to last a week, then I'm booked in for another, ready for my birthday part, which I still don't know anything about, apart from the date!
Also had a facial so my face is glowing. Snows started again, and I really really really need some bottled water!

No comments: